Sunday, March 21, 2010

the lepers came

On St. Patty's Day some little Leprechauns - or Lepers as Linc calls them - came and turned our milk green. And the creamer. And the eggs. Lincoln loved it. Next year, the Leprechauns might want to do a bit more - these Irish boys can't get enough.

My new favorite St. Patrick's Day tradition:
getting green [mint] milkshakes from Olivers!






Not sure what they put in Cai's milkshake...
brain freeze Linc??

On the way home, Lincoln started getting a bit sassy because we wouldn't let him drink his milkshake in the car. Mike told him he needed to stop talking like that or he was going to get punished. Lincoln responded, "I just want to hit somebody". Malacai responded, "Hit me!".

I laughed the rest of the way home.

3 comments:

  1. oh.
    my.
    word.
    i'm crying.
    haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol they are to cute!!!!!

    tasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...