Wednesday, November 24, 2010

being thankful

" I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new. Shall I not call God The beautiful, who daily showth himself so to me in his gifts."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today I am thankful for:

my husband who got up with the boys
that my lil' sis and lil' brover are home
for the chance to hang out with family
for my new sweet little niece, Fabienne Joy!
that we are all healthy
the cute green chair from my Gramma that I am sitting in
and of course, these little munchkins:







"Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."
Psalm 106:1

5 comments:

  1. te hee...i'm also thankful for those munchkins. and i'm thankful you live close enough that i can see you [& them] every day [if so desired]. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet little guys. love that photo progression :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! love the photos :) looks like a very lovely thanksgiving indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want copies of these pics, esp the first one, but the series is great. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun story these pics tell! (Well, maybe not so fun for little Levi)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...