Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mooies on Etsy



I'm excited to announce the launch of my Etsy shop, Mooies! I will be selling vintage children's clothes and hopefully sometime soon in the future other vintage children's goods like shoes, toys, and miscellaneous items. So please go visit my Etsy shop and let me know what you think! And if you have a little tot in your life - buy them something cute! (I still have lots to keep adding to my shop - so keep checking it - I'll have new items as often as I can find time to add them...which isn't much - three little boys = very little time!). I also plan on doing a grand opening giveaway soon (here on the blog) so watch for that!




Why Mooies? When I was little, my nickname was Mandy Moo. And then Mandy Mooie. And then just Mooie.

Why vintage children's clothing on Etsy? I was inspired by Cait, who has her own super rad shop on Etsy. And by my big sister who got me hooked on Etsy! And I'm also out thrifting a lot and see lots of sweet vintage kid things and now I have a reason to buy them all!!

-xoxo-


5 comments:

  1. woot woot! i want i want i want. [i may be your #1 customer!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. how darling! congrats on the beginning of your etsy career :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy! we're gonna be the best little etsy family ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to etsy!! hooray! cute shop and super cute name. you can keep our babies cute with your etsy shop. and i'll keep the mommas cute with mine ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...