Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Before & After: Kitchen Cupboard


I had been running out of room in our kitchen cupboards for all my baking supplies and my vintage dishes; so we came up with a plan to rearrange a few things in the kitchen to gain more storage. This cupboard was originally in the laundry room and brimming full of pantry goods. We decided to use the small coat closet in the kitchen for a food pantry, move most of the coats into bedroom closets, add some coat hooks in the laundry room for a few coats and move this cupboard into the kitchen.

Before:

The cupboard in the laundry with our pantry goods in it. The doors had glass in them. {Eek...such a mess!}


The cupboard moved into the kitchen. We decided to do away with the glass doors because the boys would have access to this cupboard now...and I didn't want to have to keep it looking neat inside.

After:

A freshly painted cupboard with new cute knobs....yay!

I love this color. And now with this pretty new cupboard sitting in my kitchen, I'm thinking it's time for some new paint in the whole kitchen!

{All the moving, rearranging, painting, and carpentry done by my Michael - love you babe!}


{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE it! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Mand!!!!! Projects around the house are do UGH!!!! But when completed, looks so nice, and it feels good right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Makes me want to rearrange my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...