Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Every blessing You pour out, I'll turn back to praise...

Today I am thankful for...

1. S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are soo big. And soo yummy. Two pictures just to show you all the goodness.




2. My tulips are budding! Tulips are my fav!


3. This very rad vintage cake stand from my momma. Thrifted. {My mom is giving gifts as she buys them. In the past she has lost gifts or forgotten them, so now she's going with as soon as she buys something, she hands it over! Haa!} I love this!


4. My friend Heidi. She is a hairdresser and comes to my house to cut my hair. So nice to not have to find a sitter just so I can get a trim and thin {and by thin, I mean my hair thinned out...there is just so much of this crazy hair}. And while she was at it...

5. Handsome boys with spiffy new haircuts {see the above picture to see how they looked this morning}.


6. That Michael found the keys to the van. His set has been missing for weeks and when he drives, he just uses mine. Well, this morning I went to take Linc to preschool and got in the van only to discover I had no keys! They were in Mike's pocket. He had to drive home from work to deliver them {and we had one very late boy to school this morning...}. But this motivated Mike to look for his set and he found them!

7. Nap time. Amen.


What are you thankful today?



{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

7 comments:

  1. those cookies look AMAZING. wow.
    the cake stand is beautiful.
    your sons are adorable.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thankful for spring breezes.
    wow cookie yum! and it's uncanny how much linc looks like craig! so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thankful for the green that is alive *finally*
    cute pics.
    umm...the cookies?!? YES PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...oh goodness gracious me! i am thankful that you have some of those cookies left and i will be eating one tomorrow?!?
    ...i am thankful for a sleeping baby on my lap.
    ...i am thankful for a husband that just pulled in the driveway.
    ...LOVE that last pic! sweetest little nehps everrr.
    ...i'm thankful for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cookies look AMAZING!! and the picture with your boys admiring those amazing cookies...even more amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cookies were the best thing i ever had. and i love the picture of malacai eating that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...