Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Girl

I love this little baby girl so much.


{picture stolen from here}

Right now my seven month old niece is having open heart surgery. Please keep Fabienne and her parents in your prayers. It seems so odd to me that I'm going about my daily routine, going to the grocery store, throwing diapers in the washer, doing dishes, and my little Fabs literally has her heart in someone's hands. I've been going to my Father in prayer all day. I rest assured because she is in His hands.

Marla & Justin will do their best to keep everyone updated. For those wanting to do something, I'm working on a list of things that they could use during this time. It will be a 7-10 day recovery period at the hospital.

It is amazing to me to watch the love and support being poured out to my family. Thank you, thank you! Keep on praying!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying their names over and over again all day long. I'm so glad the surgery went well. Praying for your heart, too, dear auntie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...