Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Brother



First is the worst
{eh, sorry Mar, it's just the way the rhyme goes...}

Second is the best
{it's the rhyme...I'm just sayin'...}

Third is the dude with the hairy chest
{for schizzle...}

28 years ago you took my position as "baby". But two short years later, the title was snatched from you. So there. Now you know how it feels.

Happy Craigers Day!! I love you little brother!
{And he still has those gorgeous big eyes...}

And a little shout out from your nephs:



{can you vote for me please? yes, even you birthday boy! two clicks}

4 comments:

  1. haaaaaa! say sumfin levi, say a noise...thank you! looooove it. and when i think of a really cool comeback, i'll let you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things, Love how while the two superheros are waiting for Webi to talk they get in save the world stance and I never realized how much Linc talks like Charlie Brown! My boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah. lub! thanks lil guys for the cutest bday wishes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - love levi's screech & lincoln's "thank you"! amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...