Friday, May 6, 2011

Mama's Day Wishlist

Breakfast in bed...with this on the menu: Strawberry Stuffed French Toast {after sleeping late, of course!}

A cute paper bird mobile, like this one by Joel featured on Etsy's How-Tuesday - to hang from the branch in our kitchen (yes, we have a tree branch in our kitchen. yes, we're that cool}:
{image via}

Slippers like these amazingly cute ones that my friend Laura made:
{image via}

An initial leaf pendant necklace like this one: {with my boys initials of course...I'm pretty sure Michael could make me one of these...why hasn't he yet??}

{image via}

This pretty little floppy hat:

{image via}

An adult size hula hoop - how rad are these collapsible hoops!!
{image via}

Lots of lovin' from these boys:



What's on your Mother's Day Wishlist?



{how about a little vote lovin'? two clicks}

1 comment:

  1. it literally made my day to see my photo posted on your blog!! :) if you don't get some tomorrow, email me color preference and size and i'll see what i can do ;) happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...