Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little Vintage Style: June 8

Linking up with Hart and Sew for her Little Vintage Style feature!





Haa...I love Malacai working it in this photo! And Levi did not want to stand on his own!


Tired of the photo shoot and throwing grass.


Also had to include this shot with the goofy faces.

Malacai:
striped tank top: vintage JCPenney, thrifted {by Cait I believe}
cargo shorts: thrifted

Levi:
tank top and shorts: vintage {not sure of the brand - Levi's napping & I'm not waking him up to check!}, thrifted {again by Cait...I think}



Got a sweet babes working the vintage style? Link up!



{how about a little vote? two clicks}

7 comments:

  1. What adorable little boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties!
    I especially love Levis little outfit and that little model pose of Malacais is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I love the 70s tank top! I'm currently trying to find as many as I can for my son because they are the BEST for summer. Both of your sons are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a hard time finding vintage for my son. These tops are great! I guess I'll keep looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously cute boys. so much personality shining through these pics and they look so handsome in retro! glad you linked up and hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. they're so cute. and they must have a pretty stylish supplier. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...