Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Levi's Vintage Style: Nautical Shorts

I found these vintage Health-tex nautical shorts while I was out thrifting a couple of weeks ago. I love the cute little print on them.






Picking currants.


So excited to watch the tractor drive by.


This chair is mine from childhood. {Well, not mine - a family chair - my siblings will not take it too well if I lay claim to this. But if they wanted the cute chairs - maybe they should have had the first grandchildren...}

Shorts: Health-tex, vintage thrifted / Pocket Onesie: Old Navy, hand-me-down

Linking up with Hart + Sew's Little Vintage Style and Mama Love Papa's Small Style.

{how about a vote for the vintage baby? two clicks}

7 comments:

  1. yes baby weebs! stylin' like your sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are the cutest! I love them with the red tee. Beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! love health-tex!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! there are so many things my older sisters got since they had kids first... not fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am seeing so much cute vintage health-tex lately and these are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shorts! I love a good thrift find.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...