Wednesday, September 14, 2011

71 Years

Today would have been my grandparents 71st Anniversary. Can you believe they were married over 70 years?! How incredible is that? Last night we had dinner over at my parents and after dinner my Gramma, Mom & I looked through the old photo album my Grampa had put together. It was so cute to see all the captions he had written under the photos and fun to hear the stories that my Gramma shared.
I took some photos of the book and pictures. I love looking through old family photos.


This wedding sketch he did - 4 months before their wedding!

The happy couple on their wedding day - September 14, 1940. "Two of a kind" - so cute! {And I have a younger cousin that looks so much like my Grampa - I saw this photo and said, hello Robert David}


I love these - how cute they are!


Grampa adored Gramma. Always saying how beautiful she looked.

Thinking & praying for my Gramma today....

Psalm 121
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Manda, that's beautiful. The pics turned out great. Did you take more than you posted?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...