Monday, September 12, 2011

A Moment

I could live in this moment forever. The sun warming my back. The wind teasing my hair.



Little boys running through the grass.



And paddling through the green sea.

I should be inside making dinner and checking things off my never-ending to do list. Instead the boys talk me into walking through the trails in our field and pushing them on the swing. Do you ever get to the point of exhaustion and having too many things on your to do list that your mind turns to mush and you just can't seem to do anything? I am there. I am tired of the thinking, planning, going, doing. I just want to live in the moment.


This moment.

1 comment:

  1. found your blog on mama loves papa ;) I would love to follow each other!!!

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...