Friday, December 16, 2011

DIY Vintage Photo Album Book

I can't believe that I haven't shared this photo book with you before.  Cait made this sweet little photo album book of the boys and gave it to me last year for Mother's Day and it's one of my favorite gifts!

She took an old book, ripped out pages, glued photos on those pages, laminated the photo book pages and then bound the pages together using a needle and string.  {I think...correct me if I'm wrong Cait!}.  Pretty simple to do and such a sweet gift.  And, if you really want to make it good like Cait did, coordinate the book pages with titles that go along with your photos!!  

{I'm sharing too many pages of my book because I just love them all and can't choose favorites!}


How perfect is that chapter title for this book since she was giving it to me on Mother's Day?!

The boys have a cousin named Charlie and think he's the bees knees {& Charlie also loves tractors}, so that page is perfect.  And at the time, Malacai's lovey was that little bear.






Can you see Malacai running away in that first photo...."how to avoid work"- love it!!  And so true of Malacai, even to this day.


Weren't all the book captions so funny & perfect?  Just makes the book even better!  So go make one - and if you do, take photos - I'd love to see it!   Thanks so much for the lovely gift Cait - you're so creative & inspiring - xo!!

Also, on a completely unrelated note, while I was typing this post up, Levi woke up from his nap, so I went to get him and he had got his leg stuck in the slats of his crib!!  Eep - after pulling and prodding for a bit, I had to call Mike, who managed to talk me through getting him unstuck.  How Mike can figure it out over the phone and I can't when I'm right there...

Happy weekend loves!

{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

2 comments:

  1. a very fat needle. and a very sore hand afterwards. haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...