Monday, December 19, 2011

In case you were wondering...

what it's like to live in my house, here's a two minute glimpse.  {And those with little boys in their house will just smile and say, ah yes, and agree with me that this actually is a bit more on the mild side for the exuberance little boys can have for life}


{shot with my iphone}

{My favorite part: when Cai is up in the camera and says "I don't know what's happening".  Haa!!  I'm thinking that all the time buddy!}

Also, confession: I sometimes have to hide that little vintage popper toy.  So cute - but so LOUD & ANNOYING.  Right now, it's tucked away in the corner of my room.  :)

{how about a little vote lovin'? two clicks}

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the noise. And the running.
    I know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my freaking goodness. i died laughing when malacai said that. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be with those boys in just a few days! Boys, Aunt Gingy is coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny! i too have hid that popper toy. drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...