Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in forever {or much posting at all recently...}.
I have much to give thanks for.
Today I am thankful for...

My Advent Calendar is up!! {The boys are thankful for this too!}

Cute vintage toys for the boys {thanks Cait!}

Little boys making silly faces

And who color cute pictures for their mama

Sweet little Christmas dresses in the Etsy shop

Fun finds at the thrift store...like this vintage Holly Hobbie kids sleeping bag!!

Vintage ornaments hanging on a branch above my kitchen table

School pictures!!! This is Lincoln's kindergarten picture!

Happy news of growing families...a little niece or nephew on the way!!

Dessert

Nap time.
But mostly for the few minutes right before nap time when I get to snuggle with my baby.


What are you thankful for today?


{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

4 comments:

  1. I love that advent calendar, so cute. Is it on your fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. love it that the boys love the advent.
    .. what an a-mazing little sleeping bag!
    .. just reminded me that i have blueberry cheesecake in my fridge. score!
    .. i'm thankful that you're having me over for dinner cause fabs & i are on our own tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! that picture of your niece or nephew on the way is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat vintage popper is so awesome-I've never seen one like that! And the photo announcing your niece or nephew is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...