Friday, March 16, 2012

Post-Op

Some images from my day yesterday.  Finally had the cyst removed from my foot.  My foot's actually been feeling pretty good - not too much pain.  Now it's trying to figure out how to do anything while having to hobble around.  
Hospital bracelets

One of the worst parts - IV.  Now I have a lump & bruise on my hand.  

Should a person this klutzy be trusted to hobble around on crutches....probably not the safest idea.  

This was waiting for me when I walked in the kitchen.  Too cute.  
{Notice the dead flower that Malacai wanted to pick for me!}

My super stylish boot!

So thankful that I haven't been in too much pain.  And for my wonderful family for helping out.  For our Caitie-did for spending the night and taking care of the boys in the morning.  For my sister-in-law and niece for watching the boys all day.  That Cait & Tori had the boys over for dinner & a sleep-over.  For my mama, daddy, sisterbrother-in-law & the cutest little niecey-noo bringing me dinner and entertaining me.  For my in-laws coming to spend a couple days with us to help with the boys. And especially for my Michael - for everything.  I'm blessed by my family.        

4 comments:

  1. aw, such sweet get-better cards from your little men!

    hope you continue to heal quickly! love & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a quick recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wonderful to be able to lean on family! hope you heal up fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you especially love the christmas tree on lincoln's card?
    hahah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...