Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ten on Ten :: March

Today marks the one year anniversary that I've been doing Ten on Ten!  I started on Malacai's birthday last year.  I like that this falls on his birthday...a fun way to document the day.

Our birthday banner that is up on every birthday.

Either a really cool mom or a really bad mom....a bowl full of just marshmallows. 
{There is a local store that sells bags of just the marshmallows!!}

Morning sun on the tulips that my mama gave me.

Some birthday pancakes for our four year old.

Cake batter pancakes...I've been waiting for his birthday so I could try these out.

Gave Michael a hair cut.

My niece went to Oswego and brought me back my favorite bread - jalapeño cheddar!
So yummy & spicy.

Presents - every little boy needs cute care bear wrapping paper, right?

Malacai got a new bath toy at his birthday party last week and now he begs to take baths all day.  Today he got a few more new water toys from Aunt Kathie, so of course the boys had to go try them out.

My sweet birthday boy!


Join in on the fun!
ten on ten button


19 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Love the birthday banner & in relation to the marshmallows, I definitely think cool mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely you can do this project on a special day! lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of marshmallows...maybe i'll go eat another avalanche bar...
    happy birthday cai guy! wish i were eating cake batter panacakes with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bowl full of marshmellows. My boys would have a cow! happy birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how sweet is your little birthday guy? what a fun 10 on 10. And congrats on making it to a year! I would LOVE to be able to say I did 12 months of these this time next year :) this month was my second.

    Your creamer... the one with the glaze in it? We had that pattern (Corelle?) when I was growing up. I wondered if you know the name of it. It would be fun to have a few pieces :)

    enjoyed your 10 on 10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacci - sorry for the delay in replying. Yes, it is Corelle. I think this pattern is called Snowflake Blue {from what I found on the web}. I only have the cream & sugar dishes from this set - saw them at thrift store and thought they were cute.

      Delete
  6. happy birthday to your sweet little 4 year old!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful 10 on 10! Happy Birthday to your sweetie.
    Cake batter pancakes...were they as yummy as they sound?
    Those tulips, ohhh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope those pancakes tasted as good as they look! Happy birthday to Malacai!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get past the cake batter pancakes . . . YUM! Hope your little one had a super special birthday. Time passes so quickly, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your little man! Love all the photos but I'm dying for that cake batter pancake stack! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love the marshmallows and pancakes shots. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. some seriously great photos this month!
    i'm jealous of that bowl of marshmallows.
    and that sweet little birthday boy is too cute in the last picture.
    happy birthday mallymoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did those cake batter pancakes taste? I've been looking at those on Pinterest for a while.
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that birthday banner! I have a couple vintage books looking for projects, this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too really Love the Banner! It sure is a nice thing that its on his birthday and a nice way to spend a ten on Ten day, In celebration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...