Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Style :: Vintage Easter Dress

I hope you had a lovely Easter.  We sure did.  The sun was shining {for most of the day}.  My baby brother was home for the weekend.  Lots of fun, laughs, good food and love.




Got my handsome little men to join me for the photo shoot.


And how about a few out-takes?

Malacai slipped and fell while we taking pictures....

and Mama thought it was funny.  I am always amused by people falling {yes, even myself.  Especially myself}.  Laughing at my kids falling does seem a little inappropriate though.  I just can't help myself.   Do you ever laugh at your kids spills, or am I the only cruel mama out there?

Still amused by the fall...

Dress: vintage, thrifted
Sweater: vintage, thrifted
Necklace: thrifted
Shoes & Ring: from Cait
Chick Easter Basket: Target
Nail Polish: Wet n Wild - I Need A Refresh-Mint


Linking up: Monday Mingle, The Pleated Poppy

13 comments:

  1. The dress is fantastic! I too laugh when my kids fall, you are not alone. Those boys look so dapper! Glad you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background to take pictures of you( in your lovely dress) and your beautiful family! Your newest follower because I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love that most of what you are wearing is thrifted!! Great finds & great pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed your dress on Easter morning - it's so pretty and you looked beautiful!

    As far as laughing when my kids fall - I kind of wait to see how much crying and if there's any blood. If there's minimal crying and no blood, I feel like I'm free to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And your little guys look so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a super cute easter outfit! i love your boys' hats and your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors of the dress - very cute!
    also love you laughing at malacai. i always think of you when i see people fall...
    and from time to time, i think about the story of amber falling & sliding under your car...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaa! yes - i love that story of amber falling under my car. it makes me laugh so hard every time i think about it! and then i usually just keep thinking about other great falls i've seen...

      Delete
  8. I love that dress, it's such a great spring wear. And I love the pop of colour with the yellow purse. And you little men are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute dress. i love how mad mal looks on the ground as you laugh haha. poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your and your men look seriously fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...