Thursday, May 3, 2012

Little Fashion :: Lincoln's Style

Do you ever try to picture what your kids {or someone else's kids...ha!} will look like when they're teenagers or adults?  I sometimes try to picture what my boys will look like.  Me?  Mike?  My brother?  The boys all seem to have a strong resemblance to me.  Since Linc was a wee one, everyone has said that he looks so much like my brother {even people that didn't know Craig as a little boy.  And I think Craig & I look a lot alike - 'cept for the whole beard thing he's got going on :)...so that makes sense - Linc looks like a boy version of me, which is Craig}.  I was hoping that maybe as Linc got older though that he would start looking more like Mike {I just want a mini Mike!}, but after looking through these photos that Cait took, I'm thinking he's definitely a mini me {or mini Craig}.  Ah well - he's cute, we'll keep him.  And maybe one of the other two will look more like Mike.

My blogging is going to be few & far between over the next few weeks.  May & June are my super busy months with work, family birthdays, holidays {Mother's & Father's Day, Memorial Day}, a wedding {that Malacai is in!!}...









Shirt: vintage, thrifted
Pants: thrifted
Boots: hand-me-downs or thrifted ??

Loving these photos that Cait took!  She's the best.  Be sure to check out her blog {and see her incredible fashion} and her photography FB page.

Linking up with Small Style.


7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos! they capture your sweet little boy perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanna squeeze him! what wedding is Cai in?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is in Hannah Prentice's wedding - June 2.

      Delete
  3. what a sweet set of photos! love his little cords...and his cute little boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love my linc-y beanie! he won't ever be a teenager, will he? just a tiny bean forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope. a tiny bean forever would be perfect. you'll have to break the news to him though that there's no more birthdays for him.

      Delete
  5. Love all your pics...especially those salted caramel cupcakes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...